Goodbye 2020! What a year. The Times thinks so; the image above is their cover. We had an attempt to start World War III. We had a population control virus of international proportions that resulted in an economic destruction derby. Repeated killings of black citizens by police spawned race riots by people who no longer have jobs. Hong Kong has seen it’s semi autonomous status destroyed and is being absorbed into the Socialist surveillance state of the People’s Republic of China. The US wants to emulate the surveillance state by censoring COVID stories.
Best joke of the year is this one. Q: How do you hide an elephant named Friedrich? A: Call him Erwin and have him call someone else Friedrich.
Here are my favorite blogs from 2020.
- AWOL UN Report
- Nobel Prize Winner Says Covid was Man Made
- Was Covid-19 accidentally released
- Antifa Shooter and Barr Escalate Protests
- Are There Race Specific Bio-Weapons?
- White Supremacists in Law Enforcement
- Covid Blame to Gates or Fauci
- Women’s Day in Mexico
- US Drops Charges Against Mexican General
- Aung Sun Suu Kyi and the Rohingya
- The Prince of the World Police
- China and the WTO
- Facebook Wrestles With Censorship
- Xi Jinping Critic Gets 18 Years
- Returning to the Gold Standard
- Padon Me?
Each action is intended to create a reaction; sometimes the hoped for reaction is that we will forget the previous actions.